inLine News

The Journal of A Malaysian SACH Madass 125 Owner.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Going riding tomorrow.

| |

I have been talking and planing to go riding for a while now with Rafiq, finally the day has come and it will be tomorrow.


He will be riding his KLR650 and me on my trusted Madass 125. It's going to be a interesting ride!

You can see the route we are going to take at the below link:


I was planning to make a short video of our ride and post it on YOUTUBE but the cam I bought on Lelong.com.my hasn't arrive yet.... bummer!

Our wives will be driving and will also be our support crew. 

I had my bike checked at MOFAZ, Bkt Lanjan today prior to the trip, everything looks good. Hope it stays that way all through out the ride.

I've also bought a new riding jacket (Speed & Strength Moment of Truth SP Mesh Jacket) for the ride, I am so glad I bought it. Thanks to Romy of TwoWheelsWorld!

Will provide updates on the ride once I get back, ride safe and godspeed.!


0 comments:

Post a Comment