inLine News

The Journal of A Malaysian SACH Madass 125 Owner.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Parts Change

| |

Today, I finally had some fork covers/boots installed and replaced the stock standard mirrors with a pair of mini bar end mirrors. Bought all the parts from Mudah.Com.My, got them at a damn good price.

  • Fork covers/boots, from Norty.
  • Bar end mirrors, from Rulz (Khairul).
Great sellers, would highly recommend them to anyone.
I had the boots installed when I sent my bike to MOMOS, Bukit Lanjan for servicing.

Had my oil change, replace my spark plug and replace my rear brake pad.

I know the boots was not easy to install, but the guys at MOMOS are just great! A word of thanks goes out to Am (my trusted mechanic), Jawa,Kak Yam and all the unsung heroes.

And also a word of thanks for lending me the factory Madass while my bike was in the shop. Love the exhaust on this bike, it was LOUD.

Manage to take a photo of the bike. The fella on the bike is my cousin, he doesn't own a Madass but nobody's perfect. :)

As for the mirrors, I installed my self later in the evening after I pick up the parts from Rulz in Shah Alam. Wasn't that difficult if you have the tools, need to modify the grip on the throttle side so it sould not get stuck.

All and all, I am quite happy how Blackie turn out.Sorry, Blackie is the name of my Madass. My wife has this habit of naming everything that we own especially the big stuff. That is another story by itself that I will tell you guys in future.

After this I need to wash Blackie thoroughly, I haven't was Blackie since the last time I went off-road at Tanamera, Sg Buloh.

Until next time fellow readers, ride safe and godspeed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment